Thursday, 23 March 2017
A Housing Strategy for the modern Armed Forces from The Centre for Social Justice.
Tuesday, 21 March 2017
Monday, 20 March 2017
SIXTY racecourses have invited members of the Armed Forces to join them at the races this season through the military charity Tickets For Troops.
There are 60 racecourses across Britain from Perth in Scotland to Newton Abbot in Devon.
These and all other racecourses including Bangor-on-Dee, Doncaster, Fontwell Park and Sandown Park have all signed up to support the Armed Forces community with a donation of FREE tickets to their prestigious race days.
About Tickets For Troops
· Tickets For Troops (TFT) was set up in 2009 to provide members of the Armed Forces with free tickets for major sporting events, theatre performances, music concerts and cultural attractions.
· Since launching TFT has been donated over 980,000 tickets and over 140,000 troops have registered on the website.
· Tickets are available on the TFT website to troops who are currently serving or who have been medically discharged since 2001.
· Tickets For Troops has teamed up with a wide range of organisations and has been able to offer free tickets to a huge number of high profile events, including The London Olympics and Paralympics, Invictus Games, The BRIT Awards, the Isle of Wight Festival, Formula One British Grand Prix, the FA Cup, Les Misérables, The Ideal Home Show, Premier League Football, the Aviva rugby Premiership, The British Summer Time Hyde Park series. The Calling Festival, Coldwell Boxing, darts and many others.
· This initiative has attracted maximum support from a host of Patrons, including James Blunt, Steve Hayes, WO1 Kim Hughes GC and Prime Minister's wife Samantha Cameron.
· Troops are encouraged to go online and register at www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk to take advantage of the fantastic tickets available for our Armed Forces